Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Final post of the class & Portfolio

Well the semester has come to a close. I really enjoyed this class and keeping up with my blog for this class. I had a great time reading other students blogs, especially those within my house. Also it was great to see all the different ways that technology could be incorporated into the classroom. I found this class very helpful in reaching out in different directions for bringing technology into the classroom and integrating it with the basic lessons that are taught. There are so many different ways to do things and technology is really a great tool. I wanted to post my portfolio to my profile just in case there was something wrong or the FrontPage would not load. So here it is. I am proud of my portfolio and did work hard, but there is always room for improvement. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Candice

Candice's Portfolio

1 comment: