Saturday, February 21, 2009

how is blogging going

So far, I have been enjoying blogging. I find it fun to write down my ideas and talk about how I feel on certain subjects and then post responses. I also find it enjoyable to read other peoples blogs and see how they feel about their readings and what they have to say. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and thats why these blogs work out perfect because we can all see eachothers ideas without anyone feeling like they should hold back becuase of what someone else might possibly say or respond with. Last weeks class was fun and enjoyable. I enjoyed talking about Bronx Masquerade and what others thoughts on it where. I was surprised that some classmates did not care for the book as much as I did. I thought it was a really good. I am looking forward to next weeks class and what that will bring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment