Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week Four Photoshop Express slideshow!

ABOVE

Week Four Lab- Creating a slide show in Photoshop Express. I have created a slideshow of a few different images I have uploaded off my computer that I have taken over the past year. I enjoyed this lab very much. I feel it will be very helpful to me in my future teaching career. Say I went on a vacation or went scuba diving and took lots of pictures of animals, nature, the ocean, etc. I could then upload them to a site like this, create a slideshow of each subject of the pictures that were taken and then post it so my students in the classroom could see. Through this there could be projects, homework assignments, etc. They could even show their families and feel good about what they are learning about through techonolgy. What a great idea! Here is the slideshow that I created, again these pictures are random and just over the past year. (with all the requirements of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment